Due to COVID-19, we will require an appointment for you to meet the animal that you are interested in.
Please call us at 928-474-5590 to schedule a meeting with your future companion.
Thank you for your interest in adopting from the Humane Society of Central Arizona. The information you provide will help to ensure a good, permanent match between you and the pet(s) you wish to adopt. Before you can adopt an animal from HSCAZ you will need to:
- Complete the application and discuss it with an Adoption Counselor;
- Be at least 18 years old and present valid proof of identification;
- Have consent from the homeowner or landlord who owns the property where the animal(s)will be residing;
- Be sure that you are financially able to provide for the needs of the animal(s) you are interested in adopting, including but not limited to: food, supplies, licensing, vaccinations and veterinary care;
- Understand that this is an adoption, not a sale. HSCAZ reserves the right to refuse an adoption if we feel it is not in the best interest of the animal(s) or the adopter.